Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Moped Army


I just found out that HaFoSaFo is home to at least 2 active Moped Gangs within bike pushing distance of the Happy/Sad foot sign. Due to Landlord Objections, I can't divulge their exact secret hideouts, or they might buzz my house and party in my driveway, suffice it to say these Chicks and Dudes are Fabulous. If you see a woman in a catsuit riding a Puch it may be one of the Gaskettes who do endearing things like make valentines and deliver them via moped. All images here come from their blog- an essential hipster wall calendar without all that stupid date chart stuff. Had I been paying closer attention, I would never have missed this:

Also local, somewhat scruffier and maybe more about the bikes, are The Wooly Bullies, brother chapter and official members of The Moped Army. Check out the top tanks, and upside down skateboard plank seat.


No comments:

Post a Comment